Rosemary & Lavender : Smokeless Cleansing
For those of you who can’t or prefer not to cleans an area with smoke, this is perfect for dorms, and for those practicing behind closed doors.
- Air tight bottle ( anything with a lid )
- Couple sprigs of Rosemary & Lavender, fresh preferred.
- Vodka ( if you can access this water will do )
- ( optional ) spray bottle ( can be found in dollar stores )
- Take the sprigs of lavender and rosemary, ( not to much you have to fit them in your bottle/container ) and tie them together, at the stem.
- fill your bottle half way with vodka, and the rest with water, and stick your herbs heads down.
- Let sit for at least a week, shaking lightly.
- (optional) if you purchased a spray bottle, after a week transfer your liquid to that, you can place the herbs into the bottle as long as there isn’t any free floating debris.
When it comes time to use it, simply pull the herbs from the bottle / container, using them to flick the mixture around the space. : Long swiping motions for large areas, and short flicks for small spaces. If your mixture is in a spray bottle simply spray it in the area needed.
For storing keep enclosed, and watch to see if the herbs need to be replaced or simply taken out.